idl routines for AO satellite
Info from different sources
MOU with gps.. info (from dan mertely)
- 154 hrs/yr gps non-checkout L3 activity
- 234 hr/yr for false triggerreport
- 88 hrs/yr for L4 activity (1379.913)
General info (from wikipedia)
- 6 planes of 4 satellites each.. as of mar 2008
31 satellites in a non uniform arrangement ??
- planes inclined 55 degrees to earths equator
- planes separated by 60 degrees in ra on their
- The planes are centered on the earth but fixed with
the stars (sidereal) so each ascending node has a fixed
- satellites at 20200 km altitude
- L1 (1575.42): nav msg, coarse-acquisition (C/A) and
encrypted P(Y), L1C on blk III satellites
- L2 (1227.60) P(Y) plus L2C on blkIIR-M and newer
- L3 (1381.05) Nuclear detection
- L4 (1379.913) being studied for additional ionospheric
- L5 (1176.45 +/- 12.5) blk F launch 2009?
- S2 (2228.524 BW:.35Mhz null to Null. LHCP .
downlink new satellites: