td8 releases 19may12
On 19may12 td 8
started having trouble. It turned itself off a few times in the
morning. Later when all the tiedowns had been stopped, td 8
started to release..
Plots were made of the time when td 8
release. The status of td12 is also shown for comparison.
td12 during td8 release (.ps)
- td 8 started moving at the dashed vertical lines. All 3
tiedowns were in stop mode when this occurred.
- some lines were having glitches before the motion:
- The bit reference below count from 0.
- Little star digital input:
- Little start digital out:
- Bit5 strbLt
- Bit7 Alarm
- These may have been response to the input bits varying.
- The motion occurred because the watchdog input uio1 bit 7
started to glitch.
- This may have been a problem with the watchdog or
with the input bit.
- Once the watchdog started glitching, uio1 brkoffcm,
brkoffmon started to move. this may have been in response to
the watchdog bit changing..
- Looks like we need to check
- the input bits that were glitching prior to the
- the watchdog input bit. If this bit isok, the
check the watchdog.
<- page up