Daily monitoring of tiedowns.
Each morning the previous 7 days of
tiedown information is input and processed.
For each day there are two sets of plots:
- Digital plots showing position,kips, and values
of the digital bits (one plot for each tiedown) (more info)
- Analog plots : position, velocity,status, and torques
(one plot for all 3 tiedowns) (more info)
- Cur : is the most recent date (usually the previous day since
the script is run at 00:10 am each day.
- Cur_m1 : is 1 day before the Cur
- Cur_m2 : is 2 days before the Cur... etc...
- page 1
- top frame:tiedown position vs hour of day.
- bottom: tiedown kips vs hour of day.
- 2 loadcells per td.
- td12: black,red
- td4 : green,blue
- td8 : violet,pink
- page 2-8 digital bit values
- each digital value has a label to the left of the line
- If a - sign appears to the left of the label, then the label
is true when the value is low
- Drv1Flt .. drive 1 fault. Since no - sign, the
faults is active when the value is hi
- -MampFdBk .. master amp foldback fault. Since a - sign,
the fault is active when the value is low.
- The * by the label shows the location of the low value
- Page 2: device status
- Page 3: little star digital inputs
- Page 4: Universal I/O digital input 1 and 2.
- Page 5: Little start digital outputs
- Page 6: Drive and Fault status
- Page 7: torques for all 3 tiedowns:
Description of Analog
- colors: black=td12, red=td4,green=td4
- Top: tiedown position vs hour of day.
- 2nd Frame: Velocity feedback of input to the amplifier.
- The pink color is the commanded velocity for 1td (def:td12)
- glitches can also be from interference at the input to the
A/D (mainly from the amp).
- 3rd Frame: Amp speed monitor
- This comes from the speed monitor output from the amp.
- 4th Frame: drive status:
- 0:drive off, 2: drive powered, 1: drive enabled (it can
move), 3: fault condition
- bottom frame: drive current (torque)
- this comes from the amp current/torque output.