Software packages .
Info on software packages that i may have
- Libraries being included in centos and newer fedora releases in
- Phils source code:
- holds idl interface routine for 64bit idl7.0 and up.
- fftw3.c is mikes interface routine.
- Compiles to libidlfftw3.so,libidlfftw3f.so
- Gets installed in /pkg/rsi/local/libexec/7.0/linux/64
- Gets called by /pkg/rsi/local/lib/fftw.pro from inside idl.
- Mark calabretta's data analysis system. Used be some of the
alfa surveys to reduce their data.
- My versions in /share/megs2/phil/livedata:
- 090617 - changes for zoa
- 090918 - changes to have for than 32k spectra in 1 file
- System version:
- Neither of these will work with the zoa data.
- tle files are being kept in ./tle
- They get updated daily by a cronjob on megs2
- The old tle's are stored in ./archive/
- Idl routines to access predict is in
- try idl70 & @satinit & explain,satdoc
- The routines will predict and plot the path of various
satellite constellations over AO. Gives the az, za, time and ra,dec of
Sigproc: dunc lorimers pulsar routines:
- /share/megs/phil/x101/sigproc/sigproc . currently 4-3.
- ./bin directory hold executables. Haven't installed in a
- psrtfitstofil - convert ao psrfits to sigproc filterbank