Linux datataking programs
gpibsock: synth driver.
gpibsock can drive synthesizers from linux. It
currently is used only for the galspect synthesizer.
- This is also found under /home/cima/Wapp/Software/Dual/xxxx
- Host it runs on: wappserv
- How to start it: on
wappserv. This is currently done from /etc/rc3.d/S99local on bootup.
- su wapp -c /home/cima/Wapp/Bin/Progs/Start/start_gpib
- su wapp -c /home/cima/Wapp/Bin/Progs/Start/start_spawngpib
- Program to monitor when if it dies
- The utilities button on cima allows you to restart it (but i
think only if spawngpib is running
- Checking if it is running:
- ssh wappserv ps -ef|grep gpib ( may have to be root or
- wapp 12603
1 0 Mar18 ? 00:00:00
wapp 12681 1 0
Mar18 ? 00:00:00 ./spawngpib
- Log files: