jun15: calibration runs after lbw
reinstalled in dome
brought down to the lab in may15 to work on the window. It was
reinstalled in the dome on 05jun15. Data was taken using the x102
calibration runs to see if things were ok.
Data was taken:
On the 13 jun15 run i changed the frequencies
that the x102 calibration was using:
- 13jun15 (during the visitor center astro night)
The plots show the results of the run
- 1300 Mhz was moved to 1310 .. the new punta salinas mode a now
has a signal at 1295
- 1175 Mhz was moved to 1155 ... l175 is the gps L5 frequency.
- Page 1: az,za tracks across the dish
- Page 2: gain,Tsys,sefd, beamwidth
- The gain values look a bit high as well as the Tsys.
- This could be the calvalues are a bit low...
- comparing B1535+139 taken in apr15 with that taken after
- the sefd at 1415 went from 2.7 to 2.9 at
za=10deg.. this would is independent of the cals.
- Page 3: coma, first sidelobe, beam efficiency
- the processing was not able to fit a sidelobe for the main
beam at 1155 Mhz.
- beam efficiency: These values are also high.. so the cal
value is probably too low.
- Page 4: pointing error
- offsets of -3 asec, rms of 5.3,5.9 asecs in az, za
- The az error increased below za=4 for 1312+210...