monitor lbw stability 11oct10
the stability of lbw was monitored on 11oct10
using the interim correlator. The setup was:
The plots show the
power vs time for the 3 sets of data (.ps) (.pdf)
- this is similar to a2335 except for brd1,2 are both pols.
- lbw in linear pol mode
- the 1280 hi pass and 1230 to 1470 bandpass rf filters were used.
- The tiedowns were left tracking during this observation.
- 3 1800 sec drifts were taken with the az,dome at
- the cor setup was:
- 1024 lags x 2 pols, 9 level, 1 second dumps
- brd 1: 12.5Mhz 1374 Mhz
- brd2: 12.5 Mhz 1374 Mhz
- brd 3: 25 Mhz 1365 Mhz
- brd 4: 25 Mhz 1385 Mhz
- each band was normalized to the median value
- black: band1, red band2, green band 3, blue band 4.
- Vertical scale +/- 1%.
- Top: total power vs time polA
- Middle: total power vs time polB.
- Bottom: total power ratio vs time: polA/PolB
- There are no rapid jumps in power.
- the polA/polB ratio changes slowly up to about 2%.