There are azimuth and elevation limit
- elevation limit switches.
- Towel bar hand
hold touching back of dish
- Blowup handhold
touching back of dish
- A handhold at the top of the hub ladder had been added
- daun's photos showed that the back of dish was touching
this bar when the elevation was at the min value.
- There were a few marks on the backup structure where it
was touching this bar.
- We removed the bar on 05apr16.
- We then tested the clearance (down to the software
limit.. not the hardware limit) and things looked ok.
- A tight squeeze..
victor examining the towel bar hand hold that was touching