Jeff mock's galfa spectrometer
- Online software Locations
- /share/jmock/g/cl/src/gdiag - online datataking program that
runs on sbc.
- main.c -> gdiag program run on spectrometer to take
- gload.c -> gload load fpga at boot up . can
be used to test it.
- set_dac.c -> set_dac uses the RTS and DTR pins of
a serial device found at /dev/ttyS1 to
power levels of the DAC.
- perl routines to generate fft and polyphase filter
bank fpga code.
- Jeff Mock's README files from/share/jmock/g
- Phil's idl routines to look at the
galfa fits files
- Acquiring and Analyzing galfa data
via heiles et al..
page with some measurements