CIMA Users Working Group
CIMA users working group
The CIMA users working group has been formed to discuss and
decide on the future development of CIMA. Anyone interested in the
future of CIMA is welcome to join the group. The group meets at
semi-regular intervals to discuss problems and improvements.
To join the CIMA users working group email-list, send a message
to Mikael Lerner, the CIMA administrator, at the email address given
at the bottom of this page.
The next meeting of the CIMA users working group is
Friday 3 October 2008
at 11:00 in the observatory
Preliminary agenda for the meeting:
- Making CIMA version 3.0 the default version
- CIMA version 3.1:
- Continuous versus scan-based data taking
- Mock spectrometer winking cal
- Smart basketweaving
- Heap or not in Mock spectrometer FITS-files (Phil)
- CIMA documentation --- new web pages
- Other topics
This page is administered by Prakash Atreya
( patreya (a) naic . edu ) and was last updated on 2 October 2008.