Things to check before UAT-I
- Which linux machines can we use next weekend which
have access to outside world, e.g. SDSS, NED?
Useful things someone might do for ALFALFA
- Write up a web page of "undocumented" ALFALFA utilities available
in FORTRAN and/or IDL. Make sure they are generally available.
- Write an IDL version of "skyd" (FORTRAN)
- Write an IDL version of "plotall" (FORTRAN) which is based on
"plotanlfa.pro" to plot a series of drifts at some declination.
- Write an IDL widget based on "a2010fv" (FORTRAN) which converts channel to
frequency and velocity
- Write a widget which converts RA,DEC hhmmss.s+ddmmss to hh.h,dd.d and
- Write a version of "agcbrowse.pro" which works on a user specified
- There are several versions of AGC readers; let's make one
available to everyone which relies on the IDL structured
version of the catalog.
This page created by and for the members of the
ALFALFA Survey Undergraduate team
Last modified: Mon Jan 7 16:34:16 EST 2008